Supported Employment through DOR: Extended Services & Case Closures Fact Sheet


This pub tells you about extended services. These are supported employment services you can get after Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) closes your case. This pub gives examples of the services. It tells you how to get and pay for them. It tells you how to get help if you have a problem getting the services.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.