Educational and Training Services through the California Department of Rehabilitation Fact Sheet


Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) can help you attend college or a training program. This pub tells you the kinds of programs DOR will pay for. It tells you how to get help if you have a problem getting services from DOR.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.