Public Benefits for People with Disabilities


This pub tells you about “public benefits” for people with disabilities. The pub tells you about Social Security, Medi-Cal, and Medi-Cal for children. It also tells you about IHSS, general assistance, food stamps, and CalWORKs. It tells you what to do if you need help getting them.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.