Your Right to Receive Mental Health Services in the Language You Understand


This pub describes your right to have mental health services in the language you understand. It tells you how to get an interpreter and get your records translated. It tells you what to do if you cannot get an interpreter or translation.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.