Webinar: Virtual Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) Clinics
This webinar will cover the Eligibility, Application and Appeals Process when seeking to benefit from Programs and services available by The Department of Rehabilitation. We will walk you through the basics when navigating the Department of Rehabilitation’s services and programs.
Virtual Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) Clinics
About the webinars:
Join us for the virtual Competitive Integrated Employment (CIE) Clinics
January – July 2021
Meet an Advocate from the Client Assistance Program (CAP) who will provide you with individualized guidance and support in completing applications, forms and making requests for services.
Learn everything you need to know to prepare for employment.
- Self-advocacy skills
- Supports and services for students
- Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) application and services
- Your rights in the workplace and at school
- Higher education and training
- Regional Center services for your employment goals
- Public benefits and work incentives programs
The CIE Clinic is an exciting opportunity for youth ages 16 -22 to prepare for employment and higher education. The clinics will meet once a month beginning in January 2021 - July 2021. Family members are welcome to attend.