Your Rights to Receive Information and Services in Your Native Language from the Regional Center for Individuals Who Are 3 Years and Older


This pub tells you how to get paper work and services from the regional center in your native language. It tells you about this when you or your child is over age three. It tells you what to do if you do not agree with a regional center decision.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.