Employed Persons: Reporting Changes in Earned Income to Social Security


This pub tells you when you have to report your wages to Social Security. It tells you about “work incentives” so you can work and not lose your benefits. It has forms you can use to report your wages. It tells you how to get help if you have questions about reporting your work.


Click links below for a full downloadable version.